HSE POLICY AND OBJECTIVES
Tablieh Construction Company considers the maintenance of safe and healthful working conditions and accident prevention to be an integral part of doing business. Safe and healthful working conditions benefit employees, encourage high productivity and promote good employee relations.
- No Harm to people.
- Protecting the environment.
- No damage to our assets and facilities.
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace,
- Minimizing both environmental pollutions and wastage of natural resources,
- Complying with the HSE laws and regulations of the Islamic Republic of Iran,
- Fostering a strong HSE culture in which all Tablieh members share this commitment.
- Conducting HSE critical activities in a manner designed to minimize HSE risks to a level which is As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP),
- Demonstrating visible management commitment by stressing that HSE is everyone’s responsibility, and that all accidents are preventable and unacceptable,
- Having a systematic and documented approach to HSE Management,
- Providing appropriate HSE training and awareness to all employees and subcontractors,
- Rewarding good performance, challenging poor performance, and learning lessons. Through careful investigation. From any accidents or near-misses we have.
- Setting targets for continuous HSE Performance improvements and measuring and reporting on this performance.
President and CEO